Thursday, June 20, 2013

TBT: Remaining Days at Disney World

Happy Thursday!!! How's your week been going? Mine's been great! You know why? Because I just survived my first quarter as a full time student and full time worker! xD It hasn't been easy of course, and I do not handle stress well... Poor Mr. M... I took out my stress on him during my finals week >< But nevertheless, I got through with it and so far I've gotten 2 As. 4 more quarters to go until I graduate!!!

Anyway, here are the rest of the pictures from our October 2012 WDW trip. There's some goats, more foodie pics, and Mr. M taking a nap. Enjoy!

A day at the water park



Ohhh Mr. M...






Hidden Mickey? LOL

Goat tournament!!!



Mr. M knows where to touch the goat LOL

This one keeps coming back for more, LOL




It's like a goat spa LOL






Priceless expression, hahaha

Boardwalk Resort






YUMMY!!! Scallops at the Rose & Crown Pub in EPCOT

Lunch at Sanaa

ZOMGGG I LOVE LAMB!!!



My fave, Pina-co-Lava


For celebrating our anniversary and Mr. M's birthday




My first time at a dine-in theater!

We watched Argo


This was before the new Fantasy land opened




My food haul at Biergarten


The famous Le Celier Filet Mignon


A WDW vacation actually wears you out

Is it just me or the dole whip at Magic Kingdom is bigger than Disneyland's???

Until my next post! =D

1 comment:

  1. omggg the goat playground maybe the cutest thing I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY ENTIRE LIFE! it's like a jungle gym for goats HAHAHA. and adore the mickey shaved on the back!

    drooling over your amazing food pics.. omgosh especially that long flat fried patty? i'm assuming is chock full of yummy meats and starches hahaha!

    ReplyDelete