Sunday, June 17, 2012

Disney Early Preview Part II: Cars Land

Hello! I hope everyone is having a great weekend! The boyfriend and I just got back from Disneyland again, but this time we just went to CA Adventure. Had dinner then spent most of the night at Cars Land just soaking everything in again and rode Luigi's Flying Tires. I saw pictures from yesterday's opening ceremony and from some friends who went and it was absolute madness!!! The Radiator Springs Racers wait time went up to almost 5 to 6 hours!!! That made my spending of $50 to go in a week early so much sweeter. Anyway, let's relive my time there from last week.

So after Buena Vista street, we exited and wound up right in front of the Carthay Circle Restaurant. We were so excited to see Cars Land and everything else that we forgot to check where to go in from. First we went by a bug's land, nope dead end, then we went around to where Ghirardelli is and still a dead wend, so we went back to  bug's land to check again, and yuppp, still a dead end. We went back pass Ghirardelli to Pacific Wharf and ta-da!!!

There it is! hahaha

Still can't get over how cute their shirts are


Entering Grand Canyon, lol

@.@ I squealed like a 5-year-old after seeing all this for the first time

Amazing right??? Can't believe this is at a Disney Property...



We were greeted by Lighting McQueen!



What a pretty looking car hahaha






Finally!!!












Well this is awkward...

I was recording the entire ride hahaha





Hovercrafts!















The view from the end of the street, let me tell you that it looks exactly like in the movie!!!


Ohhh newlyweds... can't keep their hands, or should I say lips, off of each other, lol









Poor doggy...





















LOL!!!!!!!!!

Awwwww!!!






Our second time riding it! We got in right at 5 PM




Take a good look at it folks, it's never going to be this empty ever again!



The new batch of visitors coming through

So remember I said our allotted time there was only from 1 PM to 5 PM? We got in line to Radiator Springs Racers right exactly at 5 and thought yay, we get to ride it one last time before we have to leave Cars Land. As we were exiting the ride, we saw the new group of people for the evening part, with the yellow wristbands, ours was blue. We were wondering if they were going to kick us out of they new we had a blue wristband, but turns out we could stay. We ate dinner at Flo's V8 Cafe, looked around some more, stayed until they turned on the lights, which was awesome at night!, and rode the Springs Racers for the third time. Overall we stayed for about 3 1/2 hours passed our allotted time. Can't be more happy about that!




























The third time we rode it, we just went to the single riders line because it was shorter, but we got separated

















Disney seriously outdid themselves. I've never seen anything like this. It made me feel like I was in another world! And it was even more beautiful around sunset and at night. I would bet anything that they're going to be packed for a while... That's why I can't be thankful enough that I decided to get the tickets for this early preview. Hope you all enjoy the many many pictures! Until my next post! =D

Follow me on Bloglovin' here, and my Instagram (55byjess)

4 comments:

  1. OMGOSH I had no idea the cars town was so huge!! that's amazing!! it looks like you had such a fun time too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeaaa, it's an entirely new land! And it's crazy that they made it EXACTLY like how it is in the movie Cars. It was awesome! haha

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. hahaha I know right? I'm not a boy and it feels like a dream come true too! ^^

      Delete