Sunday, May 27, 2012

Disney Weekend!

Hi everyone! How's your Memorial Day weekend going so far? I went to watch MIB 3 Friday night and then Saturday was my friend's birthday BBQ at her new house.

Wanted to share with you all my Disney outings last weekend, which was twice in a row! Saturday I went with my newlyweds friends that had just came back from their honeymoon. It was a really nice but hot day. We ate a late lunch at storyteller cafe inside the Grand Californian Hotel, stalked some Disney weddings like last time, and then we head over to the parks. Finally watched the ASIMO show inside Innoventions hahaha, I want one... We walked around some more but didn't really ride anything because it was way too packed >< But ate at Plaza Inn where they have the BEST fried chicken ever!!! And we were just in time to watch the fireworks after dinner. Overall a good Disney day =]

My stormtrooper and I ^^

The Lego store just reopened and had these amazing Disney figures made from Legos!

ASIMO!!!

Playing soccer

It can dance too!


About to go up the stairs

So cool...

Going down the stairs

Yay!!! Mickey & Minnie!!!

We went again on Sunday with some old friends. First half of the story was posted here. After lunch we headed over to Disneyland and decided to go to CA Adventure first. It was another extremely packed day... just our luck... But lets just say my friend had connections and we didn't have to wait long for any rides!!! It was awesome!!! We rode pretty much every big rides in both parks in half a day!!! Ended the night the same way with some fried chickens and a firework show. Another successful Disney day! =]

First ride of many!

They didn't even get wet...



Guess who that is!

My baby!!!

I love this ride!!!





YMCA!!!


OMG!!! hidden mickey inside Indiana Jones!!!

With Splash Mountain and the Lunar Eclipse




The guys finally got wet too!













Yayyy it's starting!!!


My future home, hahaha

Have a great rest of the weekend!!! Until my next post =]

Follow me on Bloglovin' here, and my Instagram (55byjess)

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a really fun day out. I love how all of you are wearing mickey mouse t shirt and omg, the girl in grey looks like someone I know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea it's always a fun day at disneyland haha. The mickey tees helps us get in the mood, lol

    ReplyDelete