Saturday, May 26, 2012

Foodie Paradise: Brodard

I haven't had a food post since my first ever post. That's because I'm not really allowed to have really good food until I reach my weight loss goal. But just because I can't have some, doesn't mean I can't show the world these totally yummy food!!!

Last Sunday the boyfriend and I, along with two of our old friends made plans to go to Disneyland. They just got their annual pass and we haven't seen each other for so long. We met up at a church in Irvine in the morning and then we had lunch at a Vietnamese restaurant in Garden Grove, Brodard. Their specialty are their absolutely delicious spring rolls. I have never had spring rolls before this, I just didn't like them. But after trying the ones from Brodard, all the other spring rolls I try afterwards just isn't up to par. They serve them with these warm sauce I have no idea what, but made the spring rolls sooo much better. It comes in shrimp and pork, but they're in the form of a fried paste. There's also these crunchy rice paper inside it. Aside from the spring rolls, their other dishes are pretty good too. We got some pan fried rice noodles and these egg quiche looking things with shrimp (sorry I forgot to get the food names ><). Enjoy these enabling pictures! Haha...

Our four dishes to share

The egg quiche looking thing with shrimp haha

Pan fried rice noodles with eggs and shrimp

The best part ^^ shrimp sping rolls

Pork spring rolls, some say they're better than the shrimp rolls

Enjoy your memorial day weekend and stay safe! Until my next post. =D

Follow me on Bloglovin' here, and my Instagram (55byjess)

No comments:

Post a Comment