Friday, May 25, 2012

New Find: Sam Edelman Beatrix Flats

Happy Friday!!! You have no idea how happy I am that it's almost weekend, and a three day one at that! Can't wait to hang out with good companies and just relax...

Just wanted to share with all of you these amazing new flats that I just got this week! Finding the perfect pair of flats for me is more difficult than you think. My feet are incredibly sensitive to anything so the only things I can be comfortable in are FitFlop Sandals, which are for old ladies (they're kind of like shapeups but as sandals), or boots. I've been eyeing these Sam Edelman flats with the spikes for a while, but I think the spikes intimidated me and it screamed out "PAIN!!!" hahaha.

I read reviews on them and everyone said they're super comfortable, so I took the plunge! I ordered a pair in Evening Rose in an 8, (I'm normally a 7), and they fit alright. I read somewhere that you'll need to go a size up, or at least half a size, like Tory Burch Flats. Those I wear an 8 comfortably. Let me tell you... these are by far the most comfortable flats I have ever put on. Seriously. I wore them the whole day yesterday at work, plus to the mall afterwards, and it was my first time! Tory Burch flats are comfy as well, but I had to wear them for almost a year until they're full comfortable, even then they will still hurt at the end of the day. I was amazed at the fact that I didn't need to break them in. I think I've found my HG of flats! ^^

I loveee rose gold!

Watch out! They poke haha

The quilted leather is so soft, that's why it's so comfortable

Excuse my scar...


I was curious if the 7.5 one would fit me better, because the 8 was a little bit loose but it wasn't like it was falling off of me. So I ordered another one in ivory and black in 7.5. Oh man, these fits me so much better... But since these were on sale at Nordstrom, the sizes were limited, so I couldn't exchange the evening rose for a 7.5. I figured the half size difference wouldn't be that bad, but now I just have to watch out for when the leather stretches.

I love that they kinda look like Chanel... Kinda...


Tee hee, my puppy trying to peek in



I'm one of those girls that when I find something that fits me really good, be it clothes, shoes, accessories, etc., I have to buy more in different colors. So... since they are on sale, I couldn't resist getting two more in Black and Egyptian Gold.

Egyptian Gold
Black























Have a great rest of the day! It's almost Memorial Day weekend!!!

Until my next post! =]

Follow me on Bloglovin' here, and my Instagram (55byjess)

5 comments:

  1. aww yay shoe twinsies :)!! i love the white and black ones they're very chanel but with a slight edge with the studs and spikes!

    ohh the mint leggings are from american apparel :) and i believe they do still have them in mint.. i saw them a couple of weeks ago when i was back in the US :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha yayyy, yours is evening rose too?? i thought it was gold for some reason haha, they're unbelievably comfy!!!

      ohhh haha, I must have thought H&M because it was next to your tags but read it the opposite way lol. Gotta check out american apparel now! Thanks! =]

      Delete
    2. ohhh I forgot to ask, are they real leggings or like pointe pants or jeggings?

      Delete
  2. has the leather stretched from multiple wears?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've worn the rose one for a month+ now and I feel that it has stretched a little bit, but not so much that the difference bother me, but they will end up stretching over time since the leather is really soft. Hope this helps! =]

      Delete