Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Spring Cleaning Ooopsie...

Hi everyone! Oh man, I've been a bad bad blogger... I wanted to to this at least 3-4 times a week, but I don't know what happened! I promise to be more frequent in the future! Any who... Lately I've been doing some spring cleaning that consists of getting rid of old clothes that I would never wear again (a lot of "WTF WAS I THINKING" moments there, lol), and re-organizing my closet, shoes, and handbags shelves. So far so good. I packed away the winter coats and heavy sweaters, and my handbag shelves isn't so packed anymore, made it a lot easier to find all the bags I'd like wear. The only problem is... I have wayyy too much clothes that I don't want anymore! I'm planning to take them to Crossroads in Pasadena so I could try to make a little money off of them, but Crossroads are very trendy and seasonal, so now I still have to organize those old clothes into summer and winter clothes... Might not sound too bad, but they're all pretty much in a shape of a mini mountain... literally! It's been 3 weeks since I started and I still haven't touch it.

On top of that, I just HAD to buy more clothes... It's tough to be a girl, lol! I think I just found my new favorite clothing store though. Most of the time I just shop at Forever21 or H&M, but that results in many girls wearing the same thing as you! embarrassing right? So last week as I was walking around the mall, I came across Francesca's Collections. I was in heaven... Everything was so girly and cute! So I came out with these lovely things.

A touch of charm lace dress in Navy and
Waterfall Necklace in Tri-color Orange (Similar) 

(Front) Short sleeve open back lace top in Yellow (Sold Out)

(Back)

Seaside blouse in Turquoise

And some flower studs (Sold Out)

What I love about Francesca's Collections is that it feels really well made. The cut is clean, and the style is different than Forever21 or H&M. Most of all, I just love that its so girly and feminine, and so bright and colorful! Their jewelry and accessories are really pretty too, and also well made. The price points however, is a lot higher than Forever21 or H&M, but I guess you get what you paid for.

Just for s*its and giggles, these has been added to this madness (and believe it or not, this is the after shot) =P

I'm a little OCD with color coordination lol

Until my next post! =]

Follow me on Bloglovin' here, and my Instagram (55byjess)

No comments:

Post a Comment